Hearing Clinic of Greater New Orleans:
Now Accepting New Patients!
Do you often feel like the people around you are mumbling? Do you tend to turn the TV up louder than others enjoy it? Do you feel tired after social situations? These are all indicators that it is time to see a hearing specialist.
At Hearing Clinic of Greater New Orleans, we can:
- Identify the cause of your hearing concerns
- Explain your options
- Find an expert solution to meet your needs
Why Choose Hearing Clinic of Greater New Orleans?
We are different because we offer:
- Expert solutions for all of your hearing, tinnitus, and balance needs
- Help for the whole family, including pediatric patients
- Online scheduling
- A full range of services and evaluations related to cochlear implants and bone-anchored hearing devices
What We Offer:
Clients share their experience
EarQ 4-Year Warranty
We are proud to be your exclusive local EarQ provider. Many standard hearing aid warranties only last 1-3 years depending on the model of hearing aid. The EarQ 4-Year Warranty covers any EarQ device for 4 full years regardless of the model. That’s 4 years of service, repairs, cleanings and adjustments at no additional cost to you.
The Latest Hearing Aids:
Todays hearing aids offer advanced speech processing, wind reduction, and improved management of feedback.
Need our care?
Please call us:
We would love to see how we can help you solve your hearing healthcare problems using the most professional methods in the industry.